Tuesday, July 16, 2013

More: A Poetic Excerpt



More!

by Meka 

"Yesterday, I shared what I aspire or admire in poetry these days, and now I want it back…the inspiration that consumes you now… Today, I want more–to crawl the walls of followers– artists for what I might feature today… the liberation of words, visuals, and sound– poetry transferred from crimped damp paper over slippery keys through clearly blurred vision 
I want simplicity forced out through desperately hoarse channels– beautiful music- cracking all the wrong words in all the wrong ways as these wrongs somehow make it alright and– relax… it’s perfect sense…it doesn’t work while you’re tense…more! More unpolished–barely poetry, more melody, more art–just more freaky-lookin-how-the-hell-is-this-beauty? 
It just is…something of that which comes from the raw unfamiliar places that span the emotions of human energy conduction– synaptic heat…spirit…muscle contractions…off beat and on rhythm though it looks so simple." -lovemeka from  Independence Day Challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment